International Chain & Cable® was established in 1996 as an import and export marketing division of Wallingford’s Inc. First efforts were exclusively tire chains, but since its inception ICC® has broadened its offerings to include a host of industrial, hardware, marine, commercial, agricultural and consumer products.
ICC® Tire Chains
Our ICC division offers tire chains for highway application, heavy equipment, forklifts, farm tractors, ATVs, snow blowers and garden tractors, plus replacement repair parts and accessories.See More
ICC® Industrial Chain
International Chain and Cable offer a variety of chain sizes, in grade 30, 43, and grade 70 chain, also hooks for use in a variety of industrial and transportation applications. Branded ICC. All chain is embossed with the ICC logo, every 12 links.
- Grade 30 Proof coil Self Colored Chain has a self colored that means no finish, plain steel. A general-purpose chain for all ordinary applications.
- Grade 30 Proof Coil Chain is resistant to corrosion. Hot dipped galvanized chain. Suitable for marine environments.
- Grade 43 High Test Chain is a higher strength carbon steel. Zinc platted. Can be used in the following applications: Lumbering, Construction, Binding and Load securement.
- Grade 70 Transport Chain with a Yellow Dichromate finish. Primarily used for load binding in the transport industry. It can be also used on farms, lumbering, towing, and construction.
ICC® Grab & Slip Hooks
ICC® Grade Grab & Slip Hooks
- Grade 43 Grab & Slip Hooks are hot forged, heat treated and tempered hooks attach directly to welded chain. They have a clear protective finish to resist rust and for cleaner handling. Made for use on all high-test grade 43 chain.
- Grade 70 Garb & Slip Hooks designed specifically for grade 70 transport chain, with matching working load limits. Higher strength to weight ratios than grade 43.
- Grade 70 Weld Hooks on grab hooks can be welded onto farm buckets, loaders, and skid steers.
ICC® Wire Rope
General Purpose Wire Rope is commonly used for winch lines, but other applications in which it’s used include Industrial, Agricultural, Marine and Consumer.
Aircraft Galvanized Wire Rope has a wide variety of uses. Wire is coated to protect against corrosion.ICC® Wire Rope Aircraft Galvanized Wire Rope
Premium Swage Wire Rope®
Swage ropes are produced by reducing the diameter of a regular round rope by compacting it. Swaging provides additional stability to rope shape and creates surface-to-surface contact between element wires. By packing more steel into a smaller diameter, the swaging process produces a superior strength to diameter ratio and breaking strength that is up to 23% higher than traditional rope.
Premium Swage Wire Rope steel cables also feature less porcupining and greater resistance to abrasive wear. OTher attributes include easier mainline ring movement, increased safety, greater drum capacity and longer rope life, making it the best long term value.See More
ICC® Load Binders
All binders are factory tested for dependability.
Ratchet Load Binders are turnbuckle style ratchet binders that offer an all steel construction, drop forged steel components. Made to bind difficult loads.
Lever Load Binders are designed to prevent the clevis from spreading from the handle of the binder. Manufactured for long hauls.See More
Nylon Cargo Control
Premium quality Polyester webbing for maximum strength, durability and wear resistance. each assembly has a heavy-duty ratchet mechanism, and a flat hook.
- S Hook Ratchet Assembly
- Winch Strap with a Flat Hook
- Flat Hook Ratchet Assembly
ICC® commercial grade shackles are an economical choice for a variety of applications.
BABAC® Black™ Pin Load Rated Shackles feature oversized threaded pins and easy-to-read sizes with working load limits (in tons) on each piece.Commercial Grade Shackles Load Grade Shackles